#CharityHour #CharityHour #CharityHour
M~F 5:30 to 7:30PM
Instead of doing Happy Hour, we decided to host #CharityHour all through Summer! Every week, from Monday to Friday 5:30 to 7:30pm, a percentage of all drinks purchased during this time will go towards benefitting a local charity.
This week's (8/14~8/18)) Charity Partner is Citymeals on Wheels, which provides a continuous lifeline of nourishing meals and vital companionship to New York City’s homebound elderly.
*We will highlight a different charity partner each week, so stay tuned! We will make an announcement on our Instagram @ChalkPointNYC*
Our Local Charity Partners for #CharityHour
- 7/24 ~ 7/28: ACE, a local non-profit organization that provides rehabilitation training to empower men and women experiencing homelessness. ACE offers job training, adult education, work experience and a lifetime support network to over 600 men and women every year to rebuild their lives and become self-sufficient.
- 7/31 ~ 8/4: Edible Schoolyard NYC, a non-profit organization that partners with public schools to transform the hearts, minds, and eating habits of young New Yorkers through garden and kitchen classes integrated into the school day.
- 8/7 ~ 8/11: Beauty For Freedom, a global initiative that cultivates and nurtures survivors of human trafficking through the arts and supports their rescue, recovery and reintegration.
- 8/14 ~ 8/18: Citymeals on Wheels. Citymeals on Wheels provides a continuous lifeline of nourishing meals and vital companionship to New York City’s homebound elderly.
- 8/21 ~ 8/25: Endometriosis Foundation of America
- 8/28 ~ 9/1: Community Food Advocates
Sunday Summer Supper
July 30th, Sunday
Join us for a Sunday Summer Supper on 7/30 and support the sustainable food movement! We have partnered up with Just Food and will be serving our Farm-to-Table Dinner Prix Fixe for $50 per person with an option for $20 Wine Pairing. 15% of proceeds from the Prix Fixe menus will go towards supporting Just Food.
What's included in the event:
- A Farm-to-Table Prix Fixe Dinner for $50 per person
- An optional $20 wine pairing
- Raffle for a prize bag full of goodies
- A chance to learn more about Just Food's work and mingle with staff members
*Just Food empowers and supports community leaders to advocate for and increase access to healthy, locally-grown food, especially in underserved NYC neighborhoods.
Must email FeedMe@ChalkPointKitchen.com with your name, number of guests, and time slot (6PM or 9PM) to make your reservation.